The KINGS stole my heart

I have fallen in love. 
This time with KINGS Backpack from STM. Indeed, the Mighty Kings Bagpack from STM's Street Collection has conquered my heart 💘  with is strong and sturdy outlook that's firm and practical. I am a Bag Person and I am a sucker for bags and I lurve BIG HUGE GIGANTIC BAGS!
STM Bags are my perfect companion to accompany me for my gateaway as it is practical and durable for my short trips. I recently brought it along on my Singapore trip and I find it super handly as I carry it wherever I go.


My favourite part of the STM Kings Backpack are its zippered side pockets for quick access to my frequently used stuff, like my LRT cards. Without flipping my bag back and forth, I can easily reach for my LRT cards when I am on the go.

Inside the bag is an attached smaller pouch where I can store my important items without having to search the entire bag for it. 
The back is comfortably padded to give maximum comfort its carrier.
The bag also comes with comfortable straps that cling to your shoulders.

The bag is divided into 2 compartments. The compartment in front is larger.
The compartment behind is specially designed for laptops with a protective design in mind. It is padded at an angle to ensure the safety of your devices should you mishandle your bag and causing it to fall. The padded bottom protects the fall and lessen its impact. In short, its quilted interior lining in all tech compartments provides maximum level of protection and cushioning for your digital devices.
The Kings Backpack comes with a roomy 22L storage capability. The subtle ingenious CableReady™ cable-routing channel system keeps your cords conveniently stowed and out of the way even between compartments so you can power the stuff that matters.
It's ergonomic curved fit keeps the pack secure and reduces load on my shoulders.

I brought it around to all my shopping trips in Singapore.


And even on my outdoor adventures
The China Blue matches the sea and skies.

The Kings in China Blue 
The Botanical Green is also one of my favourite colours which I find unique.

Me modelling The Kings Backpack In Desert Brown. So which is your favourite colour?


The Kings Backpack is just one of the many innovative designs from the STM Streets Collection. A full range of the STM's Streets collection can found here.

STM Bags are available at :
Harvey Norman
Switch
Machines
All IT Hypermarket

For Online, you can purchase it via:
Lazada


About STM (Stuff That Matters)
STM was founded in 1998 outside Sydney, Australia in the famous suburb of Bondi Beach. Today, STM designs and makes a variety of laptop bags, fitted tablet and phone cases that are thoughtful, tough and unique that suits every demanding lifestyles. STM stands for STUFF THAT MATTERS and was founded on one simple premise, which is creating gear for people who go out into the world with a purpose. 

The Brand Story
It all started when STM’s co-founder, Ethan Nyholm, struggled to find a bag that actually protected his new laptop while also uniquely complementing his casual lifestyle. Failing to find a pack up to the task, he resourcefully slipped his laptop into a padded postal envelope while lugging it around in his hiking pack. Though clever, it wasn’t exactly a lasting solution. So, he teamed up with co-worker Adina Jacobs to design the better, bolder laptop bag. Soon after that, the first STM bag was created: a backpack design that focused on protecting a digital device, and just as importantly, didn’t look like just any boring, black bag. The rest, as they say, is history.

Nearly two decades later, STM Goods has become an industry leader in laptop bags, packs, fitted cases, and other accessories designed to make doing whatever you're doing easier, safer and a little more unique. With worldwide retail presence and offices in Sydney, San Diego, London and Kuala Lumpur, no matter what time zone you live in, STM is doing something to improve the way you do what you do while making goods for the greater good.


Comments

Popular Posts